Sunday, May 3, 2009

Taupe Pintuck and Black Resin Chairs
















Yeah! My first event with my black chairs. It was beautiful! Jessica-the bride- worked for culinary crafts I believe in Utah County. Check out their website it is fun to look at! When she called for information she knew exactly what she was looking for. Just talking with her you could tell right off the bat she knew what she wanted. I was excited to see everything turn out and it was great! She used a taupe pintuck overlay and sashes for the high boy tables. The black chairs were great. Culinary Concepts did the catering and when I went to take photos Michelle from Culinary Concepts was hard at work making sure it was perfect. The display was beautiful! Great thought and details went into this wedding and it showed!

No comments: