Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chocotate and Azure
















I really loved this wedding. We used Fruitwood chiavari chairs with a chocolate satin sash tied in a bow. I must admit that in the past I haven't been a big 'bow' fan but lately I'm all over the bow! We used a light blue standard floor length linen which was very pretty. I wish I had photos of the end product because when I went to pick the chairs and linens up after the reception I was so amazed at how pretty it was. Andi did the decorating and flowers. She hung light blue, chocolate, and white lantern over the cake and the sundae bar area that hamiltons catered. Outside she also hung lanterns on hooks. Very Cute! I need to find out who the photographer was so I can get more photos. Anyway, maybe you will get the idea with the photos I have.

No comments: